All 8 art Reviews

The Wandering Douchebag The Wandering Douchebag

sweet

You can easily tell you put alot of effort into this. My big notice was the background(sky) I can tell you did a lot of work on that. I love how it goes from sky blue to just blue. amazing job 10/10

DED "Collector" DED "Collector"

Omg!

All i can say is amazing! Btw i hope its okay with you that i put all your pictures together into one picture and its my background on my laptop =] so every picture you make is my background. Keep up the work
Your Big Fan
CrayonLover

DED "Eater" DED "Eater"

God!

Your pictures are so good im so jealous! i wish i was as good as you =[ D you have any tips for me?

Hoboweasel responds:

hmm, draw from real life, and draw whenever you can. Sketch anywhere, like it's bloody compulsive.

Deku Scrub Link Deku Scrub Link

Amazing but got question.

I love your pictures but i have a huge question what program did u make this on? I was thinking photoshop but idk forsure please answer me

Hoboweasel responds:

I draw'ded this son

Suited - Knight Eugene Lvl1 Suited - Knight Eugene Lvl1

Good!

hey what did you make this picture on anyway? pretty good btw

aniforce responds:

It's just a flash illustration. This character will be animated. See an animation test of my new film here:

Or follow my twitter.com/aniforce to stay updated on this project!

You're in all. (comic?) You're in all. (comic?)

Good!

This happened to me once. There was 4 stalls and i was in the farthest one down and this old guy thinks its a good idea to pick the urinal right next to me. I quitaly said fuck my life.

Water Creature pic 2 Water Creature pic 2

Very good!

this picture is really good! but can anyone tell me what he most likely mad this on? like photoshop, paint etc

tyokio responds:

I started off with a hand drawn image then cleaned and colored in flash with gradients. After that I took it into photoshop, duplicated the image into another layer and applied some filters to create the final look.

portrait03 portrait03

GooD1

hey this picture is really good and you can tell you put effort into it. But one big question. what did you use to make the picture?

malisaa responds:

sry for the late response! painted it in photoshop with a wacom ^^